Waggle is intended for users to create and share original live videos of their pets and animal friends.
Things to do
- Be nice to each other!
- Please only stream animals!
- Wagglers come from all over the world (some of them may even be animals!); so always be polite and respectful of other people’s beliefs, views and ideas.
- Respect the copyright of others. This means don’t stream or create streams of other videos and pass them off as your own.
- Waggle is a community for animal lovers; please don’t stream anything violent, abusive, hurtful, harmful, rude, or disrespectful. We reserve the right to moderate and even ban your account if you stream non-animal related content or content that we consider inappropriate.
- Have fun on Waggle — show your pets and animal friends doing what they love.
- Show us how much you love your animals and all animals!
- Waggle is your community — we want to build a better world for animals and their friends. Help us by sharing and streaming the lives of all of our non-human friends.
Things not to do
Here’s the deal: We don’t like to be harsh. But if we discover you stepping across any of the lines listed below, we will take action, which may mean deleting your account with or without warning.
- Don’t stream anything abusive, harmful, violent, inappropriate, sexual, bullying or aggressive.
- If you would hesitate to show your photos or videos to a child, your family, or a stranger on the street, that means it’s not right for Waggle.
- Don’t show nudity or otherwise abusive, inappropriate in your icon or user photo
- Don’t upload content that is illegal or prohibited.If we find you doing that, your account will be deleted and we’ll take appropriate action, which may include reporting you to the authorities
- Don’t vent your frustrations, rant, or bore the brains out of other members
- Don’t be creepy
- Don’t use Waggle for unauthorized commercial activity
If you don’t feel that you can abide by our Community Guidelines as outlined above, you shouldn’t use Waggle. We’ve crafted these guidelines to ensure that everyone within the Waggle community has a good time.